1. Practical: This digital-to-analog audio converter is designed for home or professional audio switching.
2. Effective: Convert coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L / R audio.
3. Various support: support 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz sampling rate. 24-bit S / PDIF input bitstream for left and right channels
1.Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
2.Easy to install and simple to operate.
Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Output Audio: L/R audio
Input audio connector: Toslink¡1XRCA(Coaxial)
Output audio connector: 2XRCA£¨R/L£
Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
Operating humidity:10%~85%RH(no condensation)
External power supply:5V DC/1A
Size: 50 x 40 x 26 mm
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter Adapter
1 x USB Power Cable(58cm length)
1 x 0.5m fiber Optical cable(96cm length)
1. The Reason of cancel the external power adapter and use USB powered.
Many devices (e.g. Computer TV DVD) USB ports output stable voltage and current, And filters some
bad waves. So the DAC( Digital to Analog audio converter) will works better, And decode will more stable.
2. In addition ,Use USB output power that is more environmentally friendly, And reduce costs, And
compatible with all country
3. This item NOT convert Dolby.